Thursday, March 23, 2006

New Tires or Sasquatch


Last year during Memorial Day weekend, my wife and I went to the Columbia River Gorge Amphitheatre and attended the Sasquatch Festival. Man, that was one of the best concerts I've ever went to. We saw Bloc Party, Arcade Fire, Modest Mouse the Pixies and many more.

This year the festival is hosting, Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, The Tragically Hip,BECK, Death Cab for Cutie, Queens of the Stone Hendge, Matisyahu, The Decemberists, Nine Inch Nails.

We found out that Beck, The Falming Lips and Ben Harper are coming to Bend the same weekend at the Les Schwab Amphitheatre and decided to stay here.

I really wanted to make it to Sasquatch, so I made this design to tribute our sacrifice. You'll probably see me wearing it at the Bend Concerts.

I also made a new website for my designs. I'm calling it The Ruthless Bastard I wanted to start selling some vector art for those who want it as well as t-shirts. It's all just a hobby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Did you draw that? Put bend, or on it somewhere!

March 23, 2006  
Blogger Salmonberry Bend, Oregon said...

yup...drew it and worked it in good ol' photoshop.

I like it with out Bend, Oregon. I think I'll make two versions, one with Bend and one without.

March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home