Thursday, March 16, 2006

St. Paddy's


My favorite cities to experience St. Pactrick's day is Portland, Oregon and Chicago, Illinois. Chicago does such a good job celebrating the holiday, turning their river green and dancing in the streets. Portland also does a great job pouring the green ales and proudly displaying their Irish pride.

This holiday, I'm celebrating St. Pactrick's day in Bend. A friend, who I made while attending the U of O, invited me and my wife to a homebrew chug. I'm not exaclty sure what's going on in Bend during the holiday, I know that the McMenamins St. Francis School will be rocking. I made this beer stein for Bendites who love their green beer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pacific NW Female said...

have fun!! remember to take Chaser's before your drink and Vitiman Water's Revive for the next day!!

March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home