Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hey Lebowski, dude...It's 4-20

I'm a Lebowski fan. I wish I could go to this in May.

I want to go bowling after drinking white Russians. I want to encourage my landlord in his/her play. I want to throw a ringer at the now spokes person for Volkswagen who flings cars with his fake German accent...jahhhh.

The dude abides here in Bend. When you get tired of sniffin' store-fresh milk, you guys should have your festival in Oregon. I've got friends who have the key to the city on their wall. Until then, here's a tee to commemorate the pissed on rug.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, that's great! Doesn't Cafe Press give you options for shirt colors other than white?

April 25, 2006  
Blogger Salmonberry Bend, Oregon said...

Yeah, they have black, pink, yellow and lime green. I'd like to start printing up my own here in Bend and sell them at local shops. Thanks for stopping by Chicken Wing.

April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you get your own made, I'd like to cast a vote for navy blue, dark gray, blood red etc. Cafe Press colors suck.

April 26, 2006  
Blogger Salmonberry Bend, Oregon said...

GREAT suggestions Chicken Wing! I'll definately look into the colors when I shop around for printers.

Thanks!

April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home