Friday, April 14, 2006

Rain, Snow or Shine...I'm biking to work.


I love biking to work. Not because I'm saving a fortune in gas, not because of the sweet jump I clear every morning, not because I love racing suv's down bond street, leaving them in a rage because they are stuck in traffic, because I love the feeling I have after I finish my ride.

When you ride your bike you always feel like a kid. You feel good about yourself. You don't take anything away from earth...you give.

I made this tee for those who enjoy riding their bike to work. It's not a choice, it's a lifestyle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Ball information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

June 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Pants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

June 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home