Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bigfoot Spotted Downtown Bend

We were walking down Wall street when I spotted this Yeti. Definitely a young one, only standing maybe 6 feet tall on a balcony eating the flowers off of the hanging basket and looking at the traffic below. I wish I had my 6 Meg cannon on me. Damn it! So far I've collected 20 pictures of this tribe. This was the first time I saw one in broad day light, 10:30 AM, Downtown at a condo. They are getting bold and restless.

I'll continue to unravel the truth about this phenomenon.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear Bigfoot digs the Flaming Lips. So, I'm not surpised he's here. I bet he'll return when wEEn shows up as well.

May 28, 2006  
Blogger BrENDa said...

Wow. Fantastic shot! You should send this to KTVZ, stat! They never did wrap up their "Bigfoot" series with an actual photo....

May 28, 2006  
Blogger Simone said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH ....

:: rolling on the floor ::

Good one, B.

May 28, 2006  
Blogger Jake said...

Now that's damn funny!

May 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a fella in a gorilla suit at the Lips show - I assume it was the same dude...

May 29, 2006  
Blogger Salmonberry Bend, Oregon said...

Yeah that was me in the monkey suit at the lips concert. It was hooootttt!

May 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home