Saturday, June 10, 2006

Cartoon Weekend

Last weekend Shannon and I went to the Sunriver Wine Festival and met up with some very good friends. While getting ripped on some good Oregon wine I decided to have my mug sketched out by a cartoon artist. It turned out great. I put it up on my banner on this blog.

On the music front. I'm excited to join a band called Wretchro. They, two other musicians in the band, haven't heard me sing yet. They love my attitude though. They told me to memorize the following tunes:
The Cure: Just Like Heaven
The White Stripes: Seven Nation Army
Ramones - I Wanna Be Sedated
Billy Idol-Mony Mony, White Wedding
Violent Femmes: Blister in the Sun
Nina/SevenSeconds-99LuftBalloons
U2: Desire


I hope I don't dissapoint them.

We are focusing on creating one original song a month. Then covers will be filler rather than the show.

This is sweet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

That does look good! I have to find that guy, as I've always wanted a cartoon icon on my business card, and that looks pretty dang good to me (and I'm assuming he's local down here in Sunriver).

June 15, 2006  
Blogger Salmonberry Bend, Oregon said...

He actually lives in Klamath Falls but wants to open a shop in Sunriver. He was the graphic artist for the California Rasin campaign. His name is Robert Terrell. you can reach him at

bob@computoons.com

June 15, 2006  
Blogger pril said...

hey one of my friends here in KF was just talking about this guy. weird.

June 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home