Monday, June 26, 2006

I made the cut!

I knew I did something, either very right or very wrong, when the drummer behind me machine gunned the band to the final cord of D.

The immediate smiles from the band gave me a relieving sense that what I just did - was a good thing. I had just finished 10am Automatic by the Black Keys and was still shaking from when I lost of control of my body while I maintained full control of my vocal cords and shouts.

Wow! Whatta way to start things off. The other song didn't go as well because of a combination of me not knowing the lyrics to some of the other songs and me learning my first rock n' roll lesson, if you're going to go all out - bring some water to cool down the pipes.

So...I'm in! Now it's time to practice, practice - drink some water, practice and then practice some more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home