Thursday, June 01, 2006

MyCrochip Factory

Don't touch anything and stay in line.
This glass encased room holds in the air.
Watch your step as you come inside
and be mindful of the robots that are everywhere.

Put on the suits that are hanging on that wall.
You’ll notice that we keep this area nice and cold.
Now, these glasses will help protect you all
from those lasers designed to steal your souls.

Welcome to my, my, my, my, Mycrochip Factory
Where you’ll find, oh you’ll find, find, find,
All sorts of semiconductor technology
Only in my, my, my, my, Mycrochip factory
You can find, yeah you’ll find, find, find
The latest in transistor circuitry.

Here’s where our scientist develop the master plan
They program all the robots from behind those doors.
And over here we make our own blenders,
calculator keypads and our own office hores.

If you look right up ahead
You’ll notice our ingenious gadgets all around the room
They’re created for to do things for you instead
Some items will be in the store very soon.

DON’T TOUCH THAT BUTTON!!
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
YOU’VE MADE A HORRIBLE MISTAKE
EVERYBODY RUN!

What’s happening to my, my, my, my, Mycrochip Factory
Where you can find, oh you can find, find, find
Plenty of semiconductor technology
Only in my, my, my, my, Mycrochip factory
You could find, yeah you could find, find, find
The latest in transistor circuitry
NO ROBOT NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home