Thursday, July 06, 2006

Whatta Surprise!


I feel like a little kid! My wife and my dad got together and got me a guitar for my upcoming birthday. I'm so excited. The last time I had a guitar was when I was in the Navy. I found a guitar laying in a gomi pile in Japan(instead of garage sales, they put their junk in a pile on the street and if nobody picks it up, the Japanese government picks it up and re-sells it). I loved the guitar. It really helped me escape from the dry military life and delivered me to a very colorful world of music.

Now I have a brand new guitar of my own. Last night I remembered some of the chords I learned before and I checked out songs that I can learn in the future.

Last night I had the opportunity to show off my new guitar. My friends at Obsidian Stock Photography were taking some photos of the new winery in Bend called Volcano Vineyards...Great wine and great shop. We gathered around the bar while the photographers took stock photos. They also took a few photos of me playing the guitar, as if I was the entertainer for the wine bar. In reality, you won't see that happening anytime in the near future, but perhaps in the distant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home