Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Not exactly the Doc's orders



When somebody asks you what you did last night, how often can you reply: Oh, when I came down from my nitrous oxide high I had a martini while getting a high-five from about 10 models.

I know I should've been on the couch, soaking up a gallon of water after my dental adventure, but what the hell, I knew I was going to be in pain today anyway, so why not get a hangover also?

I had fun hanging out with some close friends. Had some wine and then watched a fashion show at the martini bar. I got away with howling at the models like a sailor at a strip club. Man - the things I get away with....

2 Comments:

Blogger pril said...

just wait til you're in a band. You're amazed NOW.... hooooboy. :P

August 03, 2006  
Blogger Salmonberry Bend, Oregon said...

LOL...looking forward to every second!

August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home